YOU ARE BEING REDIRECTED TO THE NEW SHABZCOHELP WEBSITE

Saturday, January 24, 2009

iPhone Bluetooth application almost here!


This is a video of the first iPhone that has done a file transfer using Bluetooth!
This application will be out on Cydia pretty soon. I will have a video on it as soon it comes out.
This is not from the same makers of SweetTooth. I can almost guarantee you the application that comes out from the makers of SweetTooth will be much better, but it will take some more time for their application to come out. I'll have a video on both and give you my opinion on which on is best. Thanks for watching.
Any questions? shabzcohelp@gmail.com
Or write something in the shoutbox ^^
And please do subscribe to my videos on Youtube to get all the updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment